Case dependency does not work if the dependent case is reopened
Case dependency does not work if the dependent case is reopened.
Steps to Reproduce
- Define two case, Case A and Case B
- Configure a Wait shape in Case A in such a way that Case A should wait till Case B is resolved.
- Set the 'To be Resolved' option on the Wait shape configuration
- Create a case for Case A and Case B each
- Process the Case A instance till the Wait shape. The Case A instance waits for the Case B instance
- Resolve the Case B instance and check the Case A instance. Case A instance is also resolved
- Create another instance for Case A
- Reopen the already resolved instance of Case B
- Process the newly created Case A. Though case B instance is reopened, the Case A instance is resolved with out waiting for the Case B instance
This issue was determined to be a product enhancement request.
ResolutionAn enhancement request, FDBK-26533, has been created for consideration by Pega Product Management.
Published July 23, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.