Case is not routed to Default Assignee of Unavailable Operator
Assignment is not routed to Default Assignee of Unavailable operator (substitute operator).
Steps to Reproduce
- Set Operator A as Unavailable for a specific period.
- Set 'Default to assignee' as Operator B.
- Open a case from the Manager Operator ID.
- Transfer a case to Operator A with the pyTransferAssignment flow action
Note: All the operators belong to the same workgroup.
The pyTransferAssignment flow action does not consider if the operator is available or not. It assigns the case to the operator without checking the availability since Pega supports the availability of the operator functionality for router activities, such as ToWorkList.
The pyTransferAssignment flow action has a pyReassignAssignment activity which post processes the flow action.
Since it is an Available rule; perform either of the following local-changes:
- Customize the pyReassignAssignment activity.
- Use the ToWorkList router activity to reassign the case.
Published May 23, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.