Case Types do not display after rule import
Post migration from PRPC 6.3 SP1 to Pega 7.1.8 the application case types do not appear in the Cases tab.
Case type explorer overview remains empty.
Steps to Reproduce
- Export an application from PRPC 6.3 SP1 to Pega 7.1.8
- In some configurations, the case types are not displayed in the Pega 7 system.
In Pega 7 platform, the cases displayed in the Case Types list must:
- Be defined on the Cases & Data tab of the Application rule.
- This was not the case in PRPC 6 platform, hence, all case types were displayed.
- Have pyDefault Case Type rule in the implementation class.
Add the case types to the Cases & Data tab of the Application rule.