Case worker receives Transaction ID mismatch error
The Case worker receives the Transaction ID mismatch error and is unable to proceed.
This action is not allowed as it is outside the current transaction.
Steps to Reproduce
Click the Submit button to close a modal window.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
The Submit button is configured to trigger the below events:
- Local Action in a modal popup
- Refresh-Current harness which initiated a data transform.
The FinishAssignment must be triggered only through the UI. When the data transform triggered it, the UI may not sync with the server and resulted in the pzTransactionID error
Perform the following local-change:
Change the action list to perform the following:
- Same local action in modal popup.
- Execute the data transform from the 'Run data transform' directive. Remove the optional call to the FinishAssignment from the data transform.
- Finish Assignment - Execute the FinishAssignment run based on a When condition which checks the value of the same property that the data transform looked at to determine if the the FinishAssignment must be invoked. Ensure that the property is in the modal popup section. If the property is not present, add it with the 'hidden' attribute.
Published November 8, 2019 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.