Chart slider displays incorrectly post upgrade to Pega 8.3.1
Post upgrade to Pega Platform 8.3.1, the report's Summary data overlaps the Chart Slider. Therefore, the Chart slider does not display completely in the report definition.
Steps to Reproduce
- Upgrade Pega Platform 7.4 to Pega Platform 8.3.1.
- Create a Summary Report report definition.
- Enable the Show slider option.
- Launch the dashboard.
- Navigate to the View and Export Reports tab.
- Click the created report.
An issue in the custom application.
Padding that is not required is applied to the Chart Slider. Therefore, the slider overlapped the table below it.
Perform the following local-change:
- Change the webwb report_chartstyles CSS file to remove Line 4.
- Save the file to the ruleset.
0% found this useful