Child case status not updated for Parent due to DataPage
The status of a Child case displays as a tick and does not update correctly for the Parent case. Additionally, the DateTtime does not update for some work objects. The status and the createdDate time fields are different for both the child and parent cases.
747 [p-bio-8009-exec-2674] [ STANDARD] [ ] [ ABC:01.01.01] (egorized.Code_Pega_List.Action) INFO pega com| ... Z0000HKF - DataPageBlankParam: GetAbc for loading D_Abc called with blank param
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the Case Worker portal.
- Enter the Case number (Parent case) in the Search field.
- Open the Parent case and verify the status field (for example, approvalResult), and the created DateTime on the UI and the Clipboard.
According to the stack, the issue occurred because the data page was loaded with a null parameter.
The data page in the reference property links as the reference page. While validating the back link, the existence of the page is verified. This triggers the data page load. Parameters for reference pages are not saved in the Reference Property Link Objects. The parameters are saved only for source pages. Additionally, the parameters are not present in the stack nor is the data page name parametrized.
Apply HFix-31520. Perform the following local-change:
- Apply HFix-36067.
- Replace the Obj-Refresh-And-Lock, in the UpdateParent activity, with a Java step to call the tools.getDatabase().openIfStale(CP,false,true,true,null, false, false, false) overloaded method.
- Modify the UpdateParent activity to use the RecalculateAndSave (call RecalculateAndSave).
Published April 1, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.