Circumstance not working in Field Value rule
Field value rule is circumstanced based on a property.
However,when accessing the rule, base rule is being picked up instead of circumstanced version.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create a field value rule
2) Create a circumstance for the Field Value rule
3) Access the rule
4) Observe that every time the base rule get's picked up
Time-qualified and circumstance-qualified rule resolution features are not available for field value rule type
Please find the related PDN article which clearly explains circumstancing is not supported for field value.
https://pdn.pega.com/sites/default/files/help_v72/procomhelpmain.htm#rule-/rule-obj-/rule-obj-fieldvalue/new.htm?Highlight=field value circumstance
please refer the last paragraph
When searching for rules of this type, the system:
- Filters candidate rules based on a requestor's ruleset list of rulesets and versions
- Searches through ancestor classes in the class hierarchy for candidates when no matching rule is found in the starting class
Time-qualified and circumstance-qualified rule resolution features are not available for this rule type
100% found this useful