Claim File is not generated with Headless Claims in PCI
Due to some errors for transform XML functions, Claim File is not getting generated.
This issue is for Pega Claims for Insurance which is not getting displayed in Product drop-down list.
Problem invoking function: pega_procom_harvest.performXSLT--(String,String,boolean,HashStringMap), Unknown configuration option http://javax.xml.XMLConstants/property/accessExternalDTD
Steps to Reproduce
1. Follow headless claims in PCI implementation as in this link:
2. Run commands manually using SoapUI.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules
Perform the following local-change steps:
- Save as the ProcessXMLRequest Activity in your Application ruleset.
- Save the Functions transformXML, performXSLT--(String,String,boolean,HashStringMap), isDebugEnabled and necessary libraries for those to Application ruleset.
- Comment the above statements in performXSLT Function of your ruleset.
- Change the Parameter 3 in Step 1of ProcessXMLRequest Activity to the function saved in App ruleset.
- Change Step 4 in transformXML--(String, String) to refer to the App ruleset.
0% found this useful