Claims Examiner - Create Menu - Test Claim Link is not coming
User has configured Claims Examiner Portal in which on click of Create a menu appears which allows the user to create a new claim.
User is creating a new claim and discarding it without filling in any details.
On discarding the new claim when user is proceeding to create a new claim he is unable to create the claim (The menu which pops up on click of Create is showing "No case type found" instead of Claim case).
No case type found
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to Claims Examiner Portal and Click on Create Test Claim link.
2. Select Professional and Click Continue.
3. Do not enter anything, click Discard.
4. Discard again.
5. Click Create or Search and observe that Test claim link not displaying and for Search (Claims & Mass Adjustment not displaying).
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
Discard button configuration was not proper at user end.
Upon analysis, one could observe that, when user proceeds with the Test Claim case till submit without discarding in the middle, the Test Claim link is visible on click of Create again.Create Link is configured as HotKey. If not configured this way, then issue does not occur.
On Click of First Discard(refer step3), if clicked on Create "No case type found" shown aAt user end.
Discard button is configured with Run Activity and Cancel actions.If we check OOTB Discard button configuration, at the end, Harness action is configured as shown below.
So, performing below local-change, it works fine.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Configure RunScript action as above.
Run Activity action for the Discard button that is available in the section rule ModalTemplateForDiscardCreate(CL:
PegaHC-CLM-Work-Claims, RS: PegaHCCLMEngine:07-22-23).
2. Below function needs to be written in the userworkform rule:
(Above code does a refresh of the section rule CE_CEPortalHeader)