On click of link page scrolls up without displaying smart tip
A smart tip is configured in a link. On click of the link which is at the bottom of the page, the page scrolls up without displaying the smart tip details.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the application
- Open the section which has smart tips at the top and bottom of the page
- Click the link present at the bottom of the page which is configured to show the smart tip
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Override the pega.ui.Doc.prototype.setModalDimensions method in the pega_ui_modaldialog file
- Change the below line to set minheight to 0px:
Published August 28, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.