Clicking filter icon on grid header opens empty overlay
Clicking filter icon on grid header opens an empty overlay in Attachments section in History And Attachments tab.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Launch user portal and open a case.
2. Open History and Attachment section.
3. Expand Attachment section.
4. On grid, click on filter icon on any header.
5. Notice that Overlay gets opened with empty data and two buttons 'Apply' and 'Cancel' which is unexpected.
A software use or operation error;
User is using old History and Attachment section rule which uses ListView and this is deprecated.
Here’s the explanation for the reported behavior:
Use Report Definition instead of ListView, to resolve the issue.
Published March 23, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.