Clicking on question text changes answers to other questions
Answering a question in a survey by clicking on the questions text changes the response to the previous question.
Steps to Reproduce
- Have multiple questions, each with several radio button choices for answers.
- Ensure that at least one answer shares the same text for each question.
- Choose a radio button as the answer to the first question with the common text.
- Click on the common text instead of the radio button for the answer to the next question.
- Observe that the radio button choice for the first question changes.
This occurs when the text for the radio button choices for the two questions is the same. The implemented code got confused about which piece of text was being clicked.
This is addressed by HFix-22710 which internally provides unique tags for each piece of radio button text, and hence avoids the confusion. NOTE: After installing this hot fix, in order to cause existing question rules to acquire the unique tags, resave those question rules.
0% found this useful