Column header and data are misaligned in Progressive repeat grid
The column header and data are misaligned in a Progressive repeat grid.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a dynamic layout and add the table grid.
- In the table properties, set the report definition and select the Progressive format.
- Check the 'Allowed filtering' option in the Operation tab.
- Select the Default style. Set the format to none and width of content to 'Fill(100%)'.
- Launch the Case Manager portal.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
In Table properties, navigate to the Presentation tab and select Pixel (Fit Content).
Published August 19, 2019 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.