Column Not Populated after Data Upgrade (6.2 to 7.1.7)
UAT DATA was moved from PRPC 6.2 to Pega 7.1.7, and it is observed that the old assignments are not showing up in the application for testing purpose, however newly created assignments can be seen.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Move the PRPC 6.2 system data to Pega 7.1.7.
2) Check for the assignment in the workbasket.
3) Observe that old assignments are not showing up in the workbasket.
The issue is occurring because of the Report Definition "pyWorkBasketAssignmentsDefinition" in 7.1.7 has a new criteria that is, pxSystemFlow = "False" to fetch the data from the table.
As for all the Legacy Data such as PRPC 6.x, the value is blank hence no assignment is shown in the workbasket.
The issue is fixed from 7.1.8 onwards by adding a new filter criteria , so to fix the issue in Pega 7.1.7, follow these steps:
1) Save as the pyWorkBasketAssignmentsDefinition in custom ruleset.
2) Update the filter criteria to .pySystemFlow is Null as shown in the below screen shot.
Following is the screen shot of the rule pyWorkBasketAssignmentsDefinition in Pega 7.1.8 which has the added condition.
Published June 4, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.