Column populator utility doesn't populate index tables
You are using the Column Populator (an Exchange component) to import declare indexes. Some indexes fail to import with "not writable" errors in the logs.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create class, property and index class
- Optimize property for filtering and index using wizard
- Create declare index for class/property
- Create product rule to export the current RSV's for the main ruleset, data ruleset and integration ruleset
- In another environment, import the product rule
- Run SQL to add columns and tables
- Verify and/or create database table records to link the classes to the tables
- Run repopulate utility on work class and data classes
User has imported Declare_Index rules of one environment into another environment. The Declare Index definitions defined in the new access group were not visible to the BATCH requestor and hence the data was not being populated in the index tables.
HFix-20434 address this issue by using application access group at BATCH Requestor Type (instance of Data-Admin-Requestor) that set Declare Index rules as visible to the Column Populator utility.
0% found this useful