Column repeat layout, scroll bar does not show all columns
In working on an upgrade from PRPC 5.5 to Pega 7.1.9 with CSI 7.1.4, there is an issue with a column repeat layout not exhibiting the expected results.
With a layout group in CPMCompositesContainer section to show Customer Composite, in one of the sections there is a column repeat layout.
When the number of results is high more than 30, only a certain number of records are exhibited with the horizontal scroll bar (25 records); all remaining records are truncated from the view.
This issue has been replicated using the out of the box CSI application.
Steps to Reproduce
- Use the CSI Framework (FW) and log In to the out of the box Pega sample application using CSInsuranceSysAdmin id.
- In the Policy tab consider CPMStatements as an example to reproduce this scenario.
- Replace the Repeat Grid with Column Repeat with data source as Property - D_Account_Statements.pxResults.
- Update Report Definition CPMAccountStatements to remove all criteria so that it returns more than 30 records.
- Test the screen with Natalie K Song test data.
- When the user expands the Statements section, the whole screen shifts towards the right and multiple records are truncated.
Perform the following local-change:
User must define a container, for the column repeat layout, whose styles can then be controlled as follows:
- Put the column repeat in a section of its own and then included that section in a dynamic layout.
- Add inline styles to the cell, for example :width:500px !important; overflow:auto; to control the width and scrolling. The width setting can be changed to a '%' value or an 'em' value.
0% found this useful