Completion of an intent task doesn't refresh the interaction
In the first interaction of a requester session, upon completion of an intent task, the interaction is refreshing to show the completed tasks and it retains the pyWorkPage of the interaction as well.
However, for subsequent interactions, once the intent task is completed, the interaction screen is not refreshed so the intent task is not reflecting as completed on the screen, and the pyWorkPage of the interaction is lost.
In the browser:
Unable to get property 'innerHTML' of undefined or null reference
In the Pega tracer:
Failed to find instance @baseclass.CPMInteractionDriverIncludes of type Rule-HTML-Section
Steps to Reproduce
- Complete an intent task under the first interaction.
- Observe that the interaction is properly refreshed to reflect the completed intent.
- Create a second interaction and intent task.
- Complete the second intent.
- Observe that this time the interaction is not properly refreshed.
Customized code from an earlier release was incompatible with the current release because it contained hard-coded references to page names.
When customized versions of CPMInteractionHeader and CPMPortalInteractionHeader were removed, the issue went away.
100% found this useful