Contacts added within an account are not listed under Contacts
Database Oracle 11g is used. The contacts added within an account are not listed under Contacts tab. Recently added contacts should be displayed.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Click on Accounts tab.
2. Search and select Account with no contacts added.
3. Click on the Contacts tab within the selected account.
4. Click on Add Contact button.
5. Enter valid details and submit the form for an existing contact.
6. Navigate back to the Contacts tab of the account and click on Refresh button.
In the parameter section for the data page, which is the source for repeating grid, “ContactID” should be blank and “FilterDateShowAll” parameter should be changed to TRUE.
crmContactsInAcc (section rule):PegaHCSPM:07-11-13 is modified.
Use HFix-21826 to resolve this.
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.