Content does not display in the Open Assignments section
Content does not display in the Open Assignments section.
Error on console:
Onload function (E) is not defined
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the Case Manager portal.
- Open any case. The content does not load in the Open Assignments section. The text, 'Loading...', displays.
The content did not display because the pyMessage property content had a complete Outlook mail HTML page in it. When the HTML content displayed in the read-only Rich Text Editor (RTE), the RTE code attempted to add the entire HTML inside a DIV. This resulted in an invalid markup since 'HTML' tag cannot be included in a 'DIV' tag.
In some cases, depending on the content of the mail and size of the mail chain, this resulted in the breaking of the entire Harness.
The pyPostContent section was customized in the application ruleset that had the offending RTE.
Perform the following local-change:
- Do not use an RTE to display the content.
- Use the DisplayPostText custom control as used by the out-of-the-box pyPostContent section.
- Enable the 'Show toolbar in Read Only mode' in the Presentation tab of the RTE property panel. This creates an iFrame to display the content and sandboxes the content containing the complete HTML page. Use the custom CSS to hide the toolbar and resize the iFrame.
0% found this useful