Continue button on parent case does not display
Continue button on a parent case does not display when an open child case exists.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a case.
- Open the parent case in the Review harness.
- Click the Continue button.
- Navigate to Other actions and initiate the child case. The case is created and opened in the Perform harness.
- Open the parent case. The Continue button does not display.
Here’s the explanation for the reported behavior:
Based on the three conditions below, the ShowContinueButton displyas the Continue button. 1. When the flow is not automated.
2. NavigationShowSubcases, based on the below conditions, displays the subcases list.
a. sizeof: Returns the size of the property (scalar or list/group)
b. subcase list: Page list containing list of linked subcases
that is, if the value > 0, the subcases list displays
3. AssignInsKey=null when the flow is executed.
ShowContinueButton is restricted for the child case to proceed to completion.