A couple of abnormal behavior on Pega with SSL enabled
User is seeing a lot of abnormal behavior when user opens Pega in SSL mode. Following is the list:
- The LiveUI Forms open in a Pop up instead of opening in Designer Studio.
- The Case Designer does not render.
- The sections do not render properly.
- The left side Explorers do not work. Nothing happens when they click on a menu option. (Example- cannot expand the User Interface option from the app explorer, classgroup option.)
- All Activities open up in a pop-up.
Steps to Reproduce
Access Pega using HTTPS URL.
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment.
When using the HTTS URL, the content-length of the responses are zero bytes, however the same have specific lengths in case of Http.
There must be some network component causing the issue.
Pega does not have any code logic specific to HTTPS vs HTTP. It is the protocol that user use to access the Pega application.
User is suggested to check with their network team to find why the content length for responses are zero when accessing over HTTPS.
Also check if there are network component which does compression for responses from Pega server.
0% found this useful