Cursor vanishes from field on row refresh
At runtime, on entering a value to a text input field and pressing the Tab key, the cursor shifts to the next field briefly and does not display. This occurs in Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a grid.
- On a property in the grid, configure and run a data transform. Refresh the current row on change of the property value.
- Enter data in the first field or column.
- Click the first column of the second row. The cursor displays brief while and the data of the second grid is modified instead of the first row.
A software use or operation error.
The refresh row is created only for the current or active row. On clicking the second row, the onChange of the first row triggers; however, the second row gets active simultaneously. Hence, the data of the second row is modified instead of the data in the first row.
Perform the following local-change:
- Perform a design change in the second column.
- Configure a section include and a refresh when on change of the first property or column.