Custom Build instance built on PegaFSIF 8.1
Pega Customer Service for Financial Services (CSFS) 8.1 is installed on Pega platform 8.1.
Page Validation error displays on the Tracer while invoking the REST API with the parameter as the Assignment ID of the Service Case and the Action method as the Flow Action name of the next assignment. Hence, the next assignment that is configured, does not proceed in the Service Case flow. This occurs in the CSFS stack.
pyWorkPage (SB-FW-LendingFW-Work-CreditDecisioning)DictionaryValidate Errors Detected.
pyWorkPage.pyWorkParty(Owner) (SB-FW-LendingFW-Work-CreditDecisioning)EmbeddedPageRequiresThisClass PegaFS-Data-Party Data-Party-Operator
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in with the Pega Customer Service for Financial Services (CSFS) product Administrator operator.
- Launch an Interaction with the Service Case (for example, Statement Copy).
- Open the Clipboard page of the particular Service Case thread.
- Obtain the pzinskey from the newAssignPage.
- Obtain the flow action on opening the Service Case flow (Statement Copy).
- Execute the REST Service (Post) using the API rule with the parameter as the pzinskey and action with the flow action name of the Next assignment of the particular Service Case (Statement Copy).
In the below screenshot, the ID refers to the captured pzinskey from the Clipboard and the actionID is the flow action name. In this case, the flow action name is ContactPreferences.
- Launch the Tracer.
The REST Service fails with the error.
The ExpressHistory property was set in the CPMSetDefaults data transform of the PegaFS-SCM-Work, which was not in its inheritance anymore.
The Validation errors which were related to Data-party-operator and PegaFS-Data-party-Ind, occurred because the REST API did not verify the inheritance of the current Obj class. Since the user provided the next flow action name in the REST call, the error message displayed that the flow action was part of the current assignment.
- Apply HFix-55321.
- Set the following in the CPMSetDefautls data transform,
Set .CustomerDetails.pxObjClass to "PegaSCMFS-Data-Customer"
Set .pyWorkParty(Owner) to "PegaFS-Data-Party"
- Provide the RequestDetails flow action name in the REST-API call instead of the next assignment flow action (ContactPreferences).
0% found this useful