Data not populating in Value group for branched Complex question
A new survey with three questions has been created. The first and third questions are "SIMPLE question" questions but the middle second one is "COMPLEX collection".
Said middle “Complex Collection” one is using a “Value Group” property to handle the provided response and the “Question Mode” is set to check boxes. Also and this is important the second question will only become visible after having provided the expected answer on question one.
At runtime, after having provided the expected answer for question one, user can see the second question with the check boxes but unfortunately regardless of the selection done by the user the response will never populated to the clipboard.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create a survey:
2) Create three questions:
3) Make sure to use the right option on question 2
4) At runtime the values selected will not be populated on clipboard
Following are the observations:
- Q0 and Q2 are Simple Questions, Q1 is a Complex Question.
- Q1 will only be displayed when the answer to Q0 is ‘Yes’.
- Q2 will only be displayed when the answer to Q1 is ‘Other’
- Yes Selected on Q0, shows Q1 correctly
- Other Selected on Q1, does not show Q2
A defect in Pegasystems’ code. In function called "SurevyAccessmethodbodyquestioncollection" valuegroup property on workpage is not created when the complex question is hidden for the first time.
0% found this useful