Data page does not recognize updates to access group
When updating an access group specified on a data page rule to point to a different version of the application, the resulting data page load event shown using tracer does not recognize the access group update. Tracer shows the load activity coupled to the prior application version.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a node level data page with an associated access group.
- Create two versions of the load activity, each visible to one version of the application.
- Run the data page while tracing. (Note the version of the load activity.)
- Update the access group specified in the data page rule to point to a different version of the application with the other version of the load activity visible.
- Save the access group.
- Run the data page while tracing. (Note the version of the load activity does not change.)
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Published July 21, 2016 - Updated July 28, 2016