Data from previous Interaction Call is overflowing to next call
A call center user finds that data from a previous Interaction Call is persisting to the next Interaction Call for another customer.
The errors were seen in the logs, although not necessarily at the same time that the issue was reported.
2017-05-01 10:51:49,254 [ WebContainer : 165] [TABTHREAD1] [ctCenterCPM:02.02.01] (utostreams.StreamChangeTracker) ERROR hostname |127.0.0.1 user :TABTHREAD1 Mismatched scopes for PageName.PropertyName old: Requestor new: Thread
Steps to Reproduce
- A call center user gets one call and works with the customer (Customer 1).
- The user uses the composite view screen and provides information to the calling customer (Customer 1).
- The user wraps up the call successfully, the work is resolved, and the home page gets reloaded.
- Working in the same session, the call center user receives another call (Customer 2).
- The user creates an Interaction.
- This time, the user can see information in the composite views that belongs to the previous call for Customer 1.
An issue in the custom application code or rules
The page containing the data is referenced in multiple places within the application. At some point in the processing, the page was created with a requestor scope so the data persisted to the next interaction. This can occur if the page is not initialized by the application and created automatically when referenced. For example, if getProperty(PageName.PropertyName) is called from a requestor-level page, then the newly created PageName will also be at the requestor level. If the same is being called from a thread-level page, PageName will be created at thread level.
Perform the following local-change:
Modify the application rules to ensure that old pages are removed and the new page is properly initialized before being referenced.
0% found this useful