Date in MM/DD/YYYY format displays in GMT format in Excel file
Date in MM/DD/YYYY format displays in the GMT format in the exported Excel file.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the application
- Create a repeating grid layout with columns with date type properties
- Export the contents of the repeating grid to Excel
The date format displayed on the screen is different from what is saved in the Clipboard. Pega always stores dates in GMT format internally. Hence, when exporting to Excel, the GMT date format is passed to Excel.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Convert the GMT date format to the desired date format using the @FormatDateTime function
- Hold the converted date in a Text property
- Pass this Text property to the Excel file
0% found this useful