Date value differs by a day when filtering a column in a table
Date value differs by a day when filtering a column in a table.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a table in a dynamic layout, with a data page as its source
- Configure date type properties for several columns and DateTime UI control
- Set column filtering by value
- Set user locale, ru_RU, and time zone to Europe\Moscow
- Start the case and reach the stage with this table
- Click filter on the column and select any value in the check box
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
On the column settings, use filter by Format instead of Value to display the same date that is present in the table columns.
0% found this useful