DateTime format incorrect in Search results
In the custom search functionality at runtime, the pxUpdateDateTime value populates in the String format instead of the DateTime format. The Clipboard value is also in the String format.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add the .pxUpdateDateTime out-of-the-box property to the custom search data instance.
- Add this property in the repeat grid for the Search results UI. Make relevant changes related to the search functionalities.
- Perform a Case search and verify the DateTime format.
The grid is customized and saved to the class (ABC-Work).
The ABC-Work class custom search contains all the properties that are referred in the grid except for the pxUpdateDateTime property. This causes an ambiguity while retrieving properties. All the properties used in the repeat grid to display at runtime must be mentioned in the respective class custom search instance.
Perform the following local-change:
- Save As the PxUpdatedDateTime property in the ABC-Work class
- Add the propety to the list of properties in the custom search instances
- Re-Index the respective class.
Published March 27, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.