DateTime is not appropriate for PDF file name
When user schedule a report to the users email notification will be sent to those users with PDF attachment. The Date and Time format of PDF which is showing is in GMT.
Expectation: The file name should get append the operator ID locale based timezone.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a one Report in the work class and create shortcut for that report.
2. Open that report from reports tab under left navigation in the interaction driver portal.
3. Select Schedule option on click of settings icon of Pega Daily Intake Report:
4. Configure and send notification message to the user using the “Task Scheduling” option. The PDF file format which is generated, is in the GMT time format.
6. Open the PDF attachment, the Time format is shows NewYork timezone based on operator ID.
The PDF file name is always appended with date this is causing the confusion to the users of different locale.
0% found this useful