Decision Table rule type issue: style distorted in the rule form
The decision table rule type is behaves incorrectly in development environment.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in to Pega application.
2. Open a decision table rule type to observe the distorted style.
Skin rules specific to RuleForm harness of Rule-Declare-DecisionTable class were missing.
Apply the below local-change to resolve the issue:
- Perform a private edit of the activity @baseclass • BulkValidateSave.
- In the second step of Obj-Open-By-Handle, uncheck Lock and release on commit options.
- Select to Run the activity.
- Put the pzInsKey of the designerstudio skin in as the parameter.(pzDesignerStudio applied to the developer portal).
- Execute the activity.
- Log out, clear cache and log back in.
Published August 27, 2015 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.