Declare Index not firing on SAVE AS of Operator record
The user created a Declare index for the Data-Admin-Operator-ID instance. Upon performing save or save as of any Operator ID record, the declare index not firing and no data is inserted into Index table.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create declare index for DATA-ADMIN-OPERATOR-ID.
2. Save AS of any Operator record
An issue in the custom application code or rules:
- The operator rule is not OOTB sections and change of pyOrgUnit doesn't post value and so not recognized as change.
- On save whole record is posted as XML but during mapping this data onto the clipboard page tracking is not done.
- Even if tracked the interaction is reset after mapping which clears the changelist.
This is fixed in higher versions of Pega, for current PRPC version please follow below Local-Change
Write an activity with below steps and run the activity.
- Open Operator record which you want to do a SAVE AS using Obj-open-By-handle method
- Copy this Operator Record to another page( NewUser) using Pega-Copy method
- Set properties which needs to be changed
- Set the properties which are mentioned in Declare Index Rule
- Any other which you want to change
- Save the NewUser Page
- Commit the changes
0% found this useful