Default roles provided by Chordiant
The requirement is to determine the default roles provided by Chordiant in order to filter those roles and profiles which are not needed.
Steps to Reproduce
Below is the list of default roles and users available in the out-of-the-box Chordiant Foundation Server (CFS) 6.5 version:
Mandatory users for CFS:
- Admin - This user has full access to all the objects for managing security rights to other users.
- Hmonroe - This user manages queue related operations. This user is a preferred or a mandatory user.
- Defaultuser - The username to use for obtaining default settings when a setting cannot be determined.
- Service - To perform service to the service calls, services must have their own username and password.
- Systemtaskprocessor - System Task Processor functionality is performed by the systemtaskprocessor user.
- Mmalone - This user is required to run the out-of-the-box testers.
For Call Center Advisor - Browser Edition (CCABE) applications, the following are the required users:
- defaultrole-Default Role
- pmrole- Profile Manager Role
- caferole-Café Role
- qmrole- Queue Manager Role
- bdmrole- Business Data Manager Role
- ctimrole-CTI Manager Role
- bamrole- Role with access to the BAM module
- branchteller- Branch Teller
- advisordesktop- Advisor Desktop Role
- branchagent- Branch Agent
- branchmanager- Branch Manager
- fmdrole- Field Marketing Director Role
- ccmdrole- channel marketing director role
- callcentermanager- call center manager
- callcenteragent- call center agent
- customerservice-customer service
- Admin- Built-in admin role
- user- Built-in user role
Published May 11, 2019 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.