Defer loading activity is not getting called in dynamic layouts
Unable to call specified defer loading activity in dynamic layouts. Additionally, the UI elements inside the layout do not display.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an HTML fragment in A-B-C (example) class
- Try to refer sectionA, which is in D-E-F (example) class, here
- Include dynamic layout in sectionA. On dynamic layout, configure defer load and include an activity which is in X-Y-Z (example) class.
- When defer load is invoked at runtime, an error appears which can be found in Tracer.
When trying to defer load the activity, RefreshSection is called. This is unable to render the section as it considers the section to be in A-B-C class, which is failing with "Unable to render section" error as the context switches.
Perform the below local-change:
- Include the section in the HTML fragment class
- Create a section in the HTML fragment class and perform sectionInclude with the required section from other class.
Published October 13, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.