Delete action item on Overlay table behavior incorrect
Overlay with table (pagelist as Source) is configured on a modal which also has the table with the same pagelist as the Source. The Delete action item on the Overlay table or grid does not update the table or grid in modal dialog.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a pagelist inside another pagelist
- Add a grid or table to modal with pagelist as the Source
- Ensure the elements on the grid or table are editable
- Configure an Overlay by clicking the button on the main modal
- Add a grid or table to an Overlay with the same pagelist as the Source. The Delete action of the records on the Overlay is removed from the User Interface (UI) but not from the Clipboard and the first modal
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment. Rows are recreated on submitting the modal after deleting the rows from the Overlay. This occurs due to the editable controls present on the first grid.
Perform the following local-change:
- Use the Click row to edit option for the grid on the Operation tab
- Add refresh other section (refer to a section which consists of modal) action after the Delete item action
Published January 20, 2020 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.