Dirty popup displays when expanding a row of an expandable grid
A dirty popup displays when expanding a row of an expandable grid. This occurs despite not changing the case details.
You are about to discard your unsaved changes
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a table control with Master details as row editing operation
- Select 'expandable rows' as the display option
- Expand any row of the grid during run time
- Navigate to other tab or close the case without changing the case data
This is as per Pega product design when a refresh action is triggered on the case.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Include pxDisableClientDirtyDetection embedded section in the parent section
- Configure an action set Event as Change and Action as RunScript in all the editable fields in the grid
- Add the below script in the UserWorkForm:
Published March 29, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.