Dropdown does not scale according to the layout's size
Dropdown does not scale according to the layout's size. As a result, the dropdown truncates when the options are long.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a dropdown with a options that are long.
- Include it inside a quadruple layout.
- The dropdown down arrow is getting cut at the end
A software use or operation error: Data loaded to the dropdown length is more than the width of the dropdown.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Open the UserWorkForm rule
- Save as this rule into the application ruleset
- Paste the following code snippet:
max-width: 100% !important;
- Save the UserWorkForm rule and run the flow
Published March 2, 2019 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.