Dropdown values do not clear in UI after section refresh
Dropdown (Control- dropdown) values do not clear in the user interface after refreshing the section. This occurs even when data is not available on the Clipboard page.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a section.
- Use the field type as dropdown in the layout.
- Use Source-page as the Clipboard page and refer the pagelist property which has the pre-loaded list of values.
- Add a radio button in the same section.
- Create an onChange refresh section event on the radio button and define a data transform or an activity.
- Write a step to clear the page list property using the page remove or property remove in the data transform or activity.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code.
With the onChange of the radio buttons, the dropdown values are not reset.
The pagelist which is the source of the dropdown has some values initially. On some activity, the pagelist is updated with empty results. Hence, the dropdown continues to display the old results.
Published January 17, 2019 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.