Duplicate emails sent post upgrade to Pega 7.3.1
Post upgrade to Pega 7.3.1, duplicate emails are generated when an email is sent to a work party with multiple entries (that is, Interested and Interested_02).
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a work party role which allows multiple participants. (for example. Interested).
- Run the case.
- Add two Interested parties to the work object (Interested and Interested_02).
- Send an email to the work party using the pzSendEmail activity. One email is sent to Interested and Interested_02, while a second email is sent to only Interested_02.
If the role given for the PartyRole parameter repeats, each work party present will receive a separate correspondence. In the email, when additional parties are specified (to/cc/bcc), those parties are included on each of the separate emails sent out.
Perform the following local-change:
- Call the pzSendEmail activity which internally calls the SendSimpleEmail to send mails.
- Pass the parameters in the Current Parameter page to bypass the PartyRole which is marked as required.
0% found this useful