Dynamic Layout format changes in generated PDF
Dynamic Layout format changes in generated PDF. The contents of the layout become stacked vertically.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a sample section with Inline Grid Double layout.
- Convert this section to a PDF.
- Layout format changes to stack.
While using dynamic layouts (like inline grid double) in a section and creating a PDF, the output format is different from what was rendered on the screen. PD4ML is a third Party tool used for generating a PDF, there is an issue in that tool where it incorrectly interprets some media css. Product management is considering adding a newer version of PD4ML in a future version of the platform to address these issues.
Perform the following local-change to work around the issue.
- Go to Dynamic Layouts .
- Clone the format "inline grid double" and change name like "pdf inline grid double"
- In the "pdf inline grid double" format, uncheck enable support for breakpoints.
- In the "inline grid double" format, add a new breakpoint with max-width:1px and in the format dropdown select "pdf inline grid double".
- Above the breakpoint should be the last breakpoint in the "inline grid double" format.
11% found this useful