Dynamic parameters not passed to SQL Connect Query
When calling an RDB-list method, dynamic parameters are not passed to the SQL query when run with the RunInParallel check box selected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an activity to retrieve data through RDB-list.
- Set the properties on the step page, which will be passed to Connect-SQL rule.
- Configure the called Connect-SQL rule to accept the parameters set in step 2 to generate query at runtime.
- Check RunInParallel option for asynchronous execution of the SQL Query.
This issue was determined to be a product enhancement request.
An enhancement request, FDBK-17878, has been created for consideration by Pega Product Management.
Perform any one of the following local-changes as an alternative:
- Use a report definition.
- Use the above methodology, but run the query synchronously. (RunInParallel check box deselected)
100% found this useful