Dynamic Select allignment is improper
Users make use of DynamicSelect (deprecated control) instead of DropDown control. If the DynamicSelect populates a list with a huge text length then the control takes the length of the maximum text length. This creates an alignment issue.
Moreover, the deprecated control does not pick external CSS as width 100%.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a section.
2. Put a dynamic select control.
3. Populate the list with long text values (for example, a value containing 70 characters).
If the width of the list, populated in the control, exceeds the DynamicSelect control's width then the DynamicSelect takes the width of the list.
This issue is resolved through the following Local-change:
1. Open the properties of DynamicSelect and navigate to Parameters Tab.
2. Click on Configure Parameters.
3. Set the value of width as 100% and PanelWidth as Stretch.
4. Save it and Run.
0% found this useful