Error after closing modal dialog in localized application
Error occurs after closing a modal dialog in a localized application.
Error trying to process FIRMA-131
Action that failed:Prüfen - For class: ORG-DIV-Work- Current operator:testuser
Object key: - Read/Write: NoInput
Harness class: Rule-HTML-Harness - Frame name:
Error message: Failed to find instance ORG-DIV-Work.Prüfen of type Rule-HTML-Harness.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a local action with setting 'If an assignment is not being performed' to open the Review harness
- Create pyCaption in the translation ruleset. The name should match the Review harness names
- Set the translated text to 'Prüfen'
- Log in as a user with the correct browser locale set
- Open an object with no available assignment
- Invoke the local action and submit it
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. In the generated HTML, a hidden element for Review harness with localized value is present, hence while preparing the request for refreshing the harness, it prepares the request parameter with the localized value.
Perform the following local-change:
- Use pyHarnessHiddenValues section to display the hidden values for param.HarnessType and param.Purpose
- Save-as the pyHarnessHiddenValues into the application ruleset
- Remove the dynamic layout from the section
Published August 19, 2019 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.