Error on expanding row in repeating grid
Error on expanding a row in the repeating grid. This changes the Primary page context.
Failed to find a 'RULE-OBJ-FLOWACTION' with the name 'SHOWDETAILS' that applies to 'XYZ'. There were 1 rules with this name in the rulebase, but none matched this request. The 1 rules named 'SHOWDETAILS' defined in the rulebase are: 1 unrelated to applies-to class 'XYZ', for example: 'ABC'
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a repeating grid with source as report definition of the org-Test-Data-XYZ class.
- Configure the Expand flow action on a row click. Flow action on Expand is from the org-FW-Sample-Data-ABC class.
- Configure the org-Test-Data-XYZ class with direct inheritance from the org-FW-Sample-Data-ABC class which inherits from Assign-.
- Run the case and expand any row.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The flow action configured in the master details was from the parent class of the grid source class.Parent class inherited to Assign-. The flow action was retrieved correctly in the work processing case and not in the work processing flow.
Perform the following local-change:
- Set 'Row editing' as 'None'
- Select the Show Details checkbox and add the flow action.
Published March 30, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
100% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.