Error on loading adaptive decision management server data
SummaryIn the Decision Service Landing Page, the Decision Data Stores (DDS) is configured to use an external Cassandra. With this configuration the Adaptive Models Management landing page page displays the following issues:
- An error displays on the landing page
- Does not list the model instances when a strategy referencing an Adaptive Model is run
Error MessagesError loading adaptive decision management server data. Ensure adaptive decision manager and decision data store service nodes are available.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add an Adaptive Model to the strategy and define positive/negative outcomes
- Add a couple of outcomes with capture response REST service. Ensure that the outcomes are captured in Interaction History (IH)
- Naviagate to the Adaptive Model Management landing page
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. The issue happens because the pzLPModel section conditionally displays the error using the pyADMHasFunctionalNodes When rule:com.pega.dsm.dnode.api.prpc.service.ServiceManager.getInstance().getService(\"DDS\").getDeployment().getFunctionalServerNodes().isEmpty() The query in the When rule returns TRUE when external Cassandra is used resulting in the issue.
Published July 20, 2018 - Updated August 22, 2018