Error Message is not visible for Auto Calculated Properties
Error messages set using a validation rule in a flow action are not visible for a property, if its value is calculated using a DeclareExpression.
Steps to Reproduce
- Calculate the value of a property using Declare Expression.
- Create a Validation rule to validate the above calculated property.
- Assign validation rule to submit button in section.
- Run the flow. Enter value which validates invalid on submitting the form.
- Error message is not visible.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.