ERROR: posted transaction ID for frame DOES NOT match record
Transaction ID mismatch errors appear.
posted transaction id 'a1d4d8402383e716aead0d23b081361f' for frame 'pyWorkPage' DOES NOT match record '6a799f21a213921a73839f98653314ea'
Steps to Reproduce
- Create multiple tabs focusing on different work objects. Each tab will be on a separate thread and will have its own pzTransactionID. The tab should not refresh when it is active as a result of a user click on the already existing tab.
- Have a button present in each tab, which runs an activity that returns no content.
- Switch from one tab to another tab.
- Click the button, which fires the activity.
- Perform any other action on that tab, which performs a POST, like reloading a section.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules:
Executing the activity that returns no content replaces the pzTransactionID of the current thread by the pzTransactionID of the previous thread.
0% found this useful