Error when creating report for table containing DateTime values
Pega Reporting portal generates an error while creating a report for tables which contains DateTimeStamp values. This occurs after converting the database from DB2 to Oracle.
No enum constant ...CoulmnType.TIMESTAMP(6)
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the Pega Reporting portal.
- Access the table which has DateTimeStamp values
Pega 7.1.6 does not support TimeStamp for Oracle.
Perform either of the following local-changes:
- Upgrade to Pega 7.1.8 or later versions.
- Implement the steps mentioned in the link: https://community.pega.com/support/support-articles/no-enum-const-class-timestamp
- Change the database column type to date in Oracle and check from report browser.
0% found this useful