Error when saving list view/Summary View
When referring to a property embedded on a page included in a page list as a filter criteria on the Content tab of a list view or summary view, the rule form shows a validation error when it's saved, when the page is defined in pages and classes.
Criteria tab of example list view (with "D_OperatorAccessGroups.pxResults(1).pyUserRolesString" as the 2nd condition Value)
Pages and Classes tab of example list view (the full Page name for #3 is "D_OperatorAccessGroups.pxResults(1)")
The error will differ depending on if HFix-25756 is installed.
If it is installed, the error will be: “Value1of condition:** Please select a column that is of same type as the Field”\
If HFix-25756 is not installed, the error displayed is: “Save failed: The reference pxResults(1).pyUserRolesString is not valid. Reason: page name (first element) cannot be subscripted”
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a list view
2. In the Content tab, specify a Criteria that compares a Field (of the same type) to a property on a pxResults page on a Declare page
3. On Pages and Classes, add the Declare page’s pxResults page and class
4. Save the rule (it saves successfully)
5. Add the top-level Declare page (of Class Code-Pega-List) to the Pages & Classes tab
6. Try to save the rule again, there will now be a validation error on the Content tab
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules which causes the embedded property to be incorrectly validated against the Code-Pega-List class, instead of the embedded page's class.
0% found this useful