Exception is generated post search
Undefined class 'SearchTemp' error occurs while switching the application.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Undefined class "SearchTemp".
Steps to Reproduce
- Search a case.
- Open the case.
- Search for another case ID.
- Open the case such that both the cases are opened in two different tabs.
- After two minutes, switch the tab either to the next case or to the Search tab.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- In the SearchDefault data transform, add a step to set pzDocumentKey with SearchTemp.
- In the CPMPortalRecents section, add a refresh condition in the top dynamic layer, D_CPMPortalContext.FocussedThread.
Published August 15, 2019 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.